KFR 3.0 is released
15 March 2019
Here is a brief summary of the major improvements in this release.
- Visual Studio and GCC are now fully supported and tested in addition to Xcode and clang.
- FFT performance has been improved by up to 15%. Also, optimized non power of 2 FFT is also supported, including FFT of prime sizes.
- AVX512 support has been added for latest Intel cpu.
- Ability to compute loudness according to EBU R128 standard.
- Audio file reading/writing support has been improved and now includes FLAC file reading.
- Ability to include KFR as a subdirectory in cmake project
- C API for DFT
- Other performance and stability improvements
- License changed to GPL 2+